Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wow, it's warm!

So, on our way to the airport today it was almost 80 degrees in San Diego. I'm sure my northern family/friends are lovin this news. Anyways, Dawn is here (my mother-in-law) visiting for the week & I've planned a couple fun things on our "to do" list. We're hoping to get to the zoo sometime, see the flower fields in Carlsbad, visit Balboa Park, some pre-birthday shopping (I'm turning 25 in less than 2 weeks, ewww I'm old), and just hanging out for the most part. This is great b/c I needed a little pick me up. Jonah is going to be home in 4 weeks & the anticipation is killing me.

Jonah called today & got to talk to Dawn & I for awhile. He's doing good, bored some, missing home, and just as excited about getting home as we all are for him arriving. He has been going out on some calls this week where he's been able to kind of take charge & be the control leader of the operation. He sent me a photo that was taken today of him out dismantling an IED.
Ella had her shots last week & she's doing great overall. She's such a cutie & I'm so excited about Jonah finally coming home to be with not only me, but his daughter as well. I look forward to seeing the two of them together. I know she's going to be a Daddy's girl b/c he spoils her already just like he spoils me. You're so wonderful Jonah. :O)

Jonah will be home anytime mid to late March. Please keep him in your prayers for safety & to get home to his girls safely. Here's some recent photos of the 2 loves of my life. :O)

No comments: