Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day





Happy Mother's Day everyone! 

Things are going great here. I got to sleep in an extra 30 mins than usual & when I came downstairs everything was nice & clean! :) I've such a wonderful husband. Then I was able to take an 1 1/2 hour nap! It's great to get caught up on
 sleep. Today we're going to spend time together as a family & just relax all day. Jonah is going away for 2 weeks starting next weekend
 for some training, so Ella & I will be flying out to TN to visit with my mom & grandma for a couple weeks. We're looking forward to our visit b/c we haven't seen them since Christmas. 

This past couple of weeks have been a lot of fun & crazy. We had Jonah's grandma D in for a couple nights & then his brother Josh & his family came in for a visit. It was great to get the 2 cousins together & just to be able to spend time together with our little families. The next couple months are going to be packed for Jonah. For those of you that don't know, Jonah will be deploying again sometime this fall. We plan to head back up to Michigan though to visit with family before he goes. We'll keep you posted on that. 

Here's a quick Ella update! She had her 9 month visit this past Wednesday: she's in the 95% for height & the 25% on weight. She's tall & slender; all I have to say is... those aren't my genes. Ha! She is crawling everywhere, eats about 3 meals a day, & walks from the couch to the ottoman. I'm pretty sure a big reason that she is so small is because of all the energy she has; which is great! She's our little energizer bunny. Also her two top teeth are coming in. Her Aunt Andrea discovered them while they were playing the upside down game one day. 

That's about it for now; I'm going to go spend some time with my hubby & little one! Lots of love!!

1 comment:

barbara kaye said...

NEW PICTURES!!! YEAH!! :) I keep checking every few days for an update. :) Ella is growing way too fast! hehe You all look absolutely wonderful! I am sad to hear that Jonah is deploying in the fall. :( We are praying for you all. Have fun in TN...wish we could get up to see you, but Lew is having surgery on that knee he injured in the motorcycle accident...finally! Oh, but how I would love to see you all! :) Take care. We love you and miss you SO much! Barbara & Lew