Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer Fun!




Ella is walking! She started taking a couple steps about 2 weeks ago & now is all over the place with it. She falls frequently, but luckily she's close enough to the ground that majority of the time she's OK. She's so much fun. Today we went down & played some soccer & let her get out of the stroller & walk around on the grass for a little bit. She enjoyed herself & we had fun teaching her how to kick a ball. We also have been going to the beach a lot lately & bought Ella a little swimming pool to kick around in. I hope you enjoy the pictures & that the video works out for you. I haven't figured out how to down size them yet; I'm going to play around with it more this week. Hopefully I'll get a good one up and going for you all to enjoy! Also today we started dumpster diving for packing boxes. We're getting a little head start so that things aren't too crazy. We're looking forward to a long 4th of July weekend together. Lots of love! ~J,E, & I


2 comments:

barbara kaye said...

Hey, Liz, Jonah and Ella! I loved seeing the photos and video! That was great! :) What do you need packing boxes for?..well, I know they are for packing, but....are you moving?
Love you guys and I'm still hoping it will work out to see you in August. Let me know the dates you are going to be at the Bruner's :) when you know them. :) I so want to be able to see all three of you.
Love, Barbara

GBDawn said...

Hi Joe Man, Liz, & Ella Bella,
Looks like you love your pool, Ella!
I'm excited you're walking! I love you all.
grandma dawn