Friday, October 17, 2008





Above are some cute photos of Ella this week. She has a lot of fun playing in the little fisher price house at Nana and Papa's and just this week learned how to climb up her crib from the outside. Hmmm, I'm predicting she'll be in a toddler bed before two; what do you think?? She had fun this week making Daddy a card; she used crayons for the first time and managed to take a bite of the color blue. Mmmm blueberries! 

This weekend I've a chorale concert that I've been working towards for the past couple months up in Traverse City. We'll be performing Vivaldi's Manificat and Gloria by Boccherini. I'm exhausted, but super excited because these pieces are fabulous. Then on Sunday Ella and I will be heading down to Tennessee for a couple months to visit with my family. 

Jonah is doing good; please continue to keep him in your prayers for safety. We're counting down the months until we'll finally be home together again; 5 left which is much better than 7!! :O) We love you Jonah!! 

Thanks again for your prayers. Lots of love~ E, J, & I

I'll try and get some more videos up soon; my computer is a little slow of uploading them. 

No comments: