Sunday, November 28, 2010

Alaska Photos

Sunrise today was 9:38AM; still dark on our way to church this morning. Sunset is going to be at 3:57PM. Here's some updated photos; sorry all are out of order, I was having troubles with the rearranging. Enjoy! :)

Esme being difficult to give a smile for Mommy.
Cutie.
Girls having fun together.
That's my smile.
Cute pick that Jonah sent me while I was at work; she had just woken up from her nap.

Muwah.

Thanksgiving day; Jonah shoveling a second time that day.

Ella's school pick for Fall 2010.

Ella's first real photo with Santa; she was super excited. She told him that she wanted a Barbie.
Another photo from my phone.

Thanksgiving day; we got at least a foot of snow.

Daddy's Girls.
Ella after her first hair cut this fall.
She did wonderfully and got a treat afterwards!
Esme snoozing on one of our stroller rides.


No comments: