Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Mixture of Christmas Photos...

Ella and cousin, Aylah, taking turns playing Hair Salon.
Christmas Eve; presents from Nana & Papa (cute pjs w/ doggies). We made sure to also leave some cookies and carrots out for Santa.
Doug & Jonah.
Daddy's Girl, Esme.
Our darling NJ Dornbos Family.
Isabella got Sophie from Santa (Nana & Papa) for Christmas.
Night before Christmas!
The infamous Nana, Papa, and granddaughters picture!
Our beautiful girls on Christmas Eve.
Random photo of a moose (Alaska!) that I got to see the week prior to leaving for the holidays.
Sleeping beauty.
They're so adorable!
Ella and Santa at the Apple Store in Anchorage.
Merry Christmas!
Ella in her Christmas dress; so cute!

Here's a little taste of our holiday, however, I have lots more to post once I get all the photos uploaded. I'll add them as I go, so make sure to check back with this posting. My parents were able to come visit us up in Michigan during our stay, so I have some fun ones of my family to get uploaded. :)

No comments: