Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Prayers Answered

He's finally home!! Jonah arrived around 10:30 last night. Here's photos from our big exciting day. Enjoy!! :)

As soon as we got home Ella wanted to show Jonah everything. (especially her room with all the goodies in it)
Our little girl was a little curious about the party she was awakened for. ;) 
Finally together!! :)

My friend, Anne, and I waiting for our husbands.
Ella was a little grumpy from interrupted sleep.
It was pretty cold and I had to laugh when someone made a comment of it being Michigan weather. 
Going to pick up Daddy finally!!
Ella brushing her hair and being all patriotic for our big day.
Cheese!!
Thank you again for all your love and support. Jonah doesn't have to be back to work until next Monday, so we've a fun filled family week ahead of us!! :)

5 comments:

Josh and Andrea Dornbos said...

We are so thankful that Jonah is home!!! We love you all A LOT!

ashlee said...

Liz, that's so great! I am so excited for you (and jealous too! heh). I hope you 3 have some GREAT family time together before he goes back to work. Cant wait to see you guys next month! :)

Aunt Linda and Uncle John said...

Welcome Home glad you are back safe and sound . hope to see all of you this summer Uncle John and aunt Linda

barbara kaye said...

I am so thrilled to see all those pictures!!! I have been out of town and away from a computer so am just seeing your post, but I have been thinking about you and praying for you all. As I watched Michigan State vs Kansas, I kept saying, "I hope Jonah is home to see the game!" :) You all are looking great! Hope to see you in May! :) Love you!

Unknown said...

I LOOOOVE YOUR PICS!!! John will be so happy to have his buddy back. We love you guys, can't wait to see you!