Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Earthquake

Unfortunately my blog entries have become quite short for descriptions on all our happenings. I'm lucky to get a paragraph in once I finally get around to posting. However, I'm sure you won't complain as long as I have the updated photos available. ;) Wow, I just had to do an intermission to take a bucket that got stuck on my toddler's head. Anyways! We had a relaxing weekend; Saturday we took Ella to our church's Easter egg hunt, cleaned our garage, & spent the evening with our friends the Depew's; Sunday Ella woke to find her Easter basket that the bunny left her and we continued the day relaxing and enjoying our time together. We also experienced our first earthquake together yesterday afternoon. I asked Jonah if he was rocking the chair and he said, "No it's an earthquake!". Nothing even came close to falling off the walls; it just made me feel a little nauseous for the most part. Happy Easter and all my love to our friends and family.
Ella wearing her Easter dress and bow.

We painted pottery one Saturday with our friends, Amanda & Hannah.
Ella made Esme an egg too.

Esme looking very Eastery.


Ella wearing a cute dress from Grandma Marcy and Grandpa Sam.
Easter party and egg hunt at our church.
Esme enjoying the Easter party.
Time for the egg hunt!
She caught a lot more than last year and cleaned up after the ones the older kids passed up. LOL.
We ate at our favorite breakfast place, the Garden Center. Mmmm!

1 comment:

barbara kaye said...

Wonderful pictures, Liz! I just love seeing them. :) It was nice to see a picture of YOU...those are few and far between. :) Beautiful family! I miss you all SO MUCH!
Love, Barbara