Sunday, April 25, 2010

Here's the Kiddos!

Happy Spring! Everything is going quite wonderfully here. Our little gals are doing very well. Ella has recently gone back to school a couple hours a week for entertainment; she absolutely loves it and wishes to go everyday. Esme smiles all the time now and we can even get her to giggle for us on occasion. We're happy that she finds us amusing. :) We absolutely love our two beautiful daughters and are feeling on top of the world right now with the joy they bring to our lives. Final arrangements are being made for our big move up to Alaska, yes, Anchorage Alaska bound we are. We will be heading that way starting May 8th! Enjoy the photos!

I hosted a baby shower for my best bud, Amanda. Here's the diaper cake I made her as the center piece; her baby boy's name starts with an H. I was very proud of myself and hope to do another soon! I forgot; I can't take all the credit because Jonah helped too!
Our little Esme is 2 months old now! I've been making sure to take her photo the exact day of the 10th every month in hopes to create a scrap book for her of her first year. She's so cute and smiling in this one.
All smiles and so gorgeous.
She's not a fan of tummy time.
I love the pinks and browns; so girly. ;)
Miss Ella all ready for bed at her best bud, Hannah's house.
Ella and Hannah running around.
Ella actually posing for a photo.
Yes, even silly faces for the camera.
Ewww! ;)

No comments: