Sunday, November 11, 2007

Isabella is 3 months old!

Hey friends and family! Isabella is now 3 months old! Crazy huh? She's growing so fast. She finally rolls over frequently. She sleeps throughout the night only waking up once to feed. This is a blessing that I thought would never come. Ha! She has learned how to talk more & uses all different types of vowel sounds. I ask her questions and she answers with an, "Ahhhh goooo." It's adorable.

The holidays are near & we are lonesome for Jonah. We're almost to (as Jonah calls it) over the "hump" in our long distance. We hope that once we reach that point that the days will start going by much quicker. A bunch of you have already gotten together packages to send Jonah over the holidays (thank you so much!), for anyone else that is interested, please email me edornbos@gmail.com & I'll give you his address. I know that the packages won't make up for how much we wish he were home for the holidays, but they sure will send some love his way! :o)


This week I'm going to Knoxville with Mom & Grandma with Ella to visit with my brother & one of Grandma's friends. Also, Mom & I plan to do some Christmas shopping. Their isn't a lot of shops to offer in our area, so we're going to take advantage of us being in a bigger city. Ella does well when leaving the house. However, she's a lot more aware of her surroundings, and sometimes it can be pretty exhausting to her because of all the over stimulation. We usually aren't gone more than 3 hours at a time b/c of this. LOL.


I'm going to post some more recent photos of Ella. Thanks for all your support & please continue to keep our family in your prayers, especially for Jonah. Love you all!


In the photos: Ella is wearing an outfit that I call her little red riding hood outfit, a couple cute ones of her in her swing (one she is holding her favorite toy: a fuzzy pooh bear), and the last one is of her in her cute little bunny hat. :o)

2 comments:

GBDawn said...

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to hold Ella again. Love you all!
GBDawn

Josh and Andrea Dornbos said...

Hey cousin-

You're pretty cute. I like your little red riding hood outfit. Glad you can roll over like me. We'll be friends. Just wait till you can sit up :).....maybe you can teach me some tricks about sleeping through the night...I learned that once but I forgot.

Your cousin-
Aylah