Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Dress

Ella got her Christmas present early from Jonah & I. It's an exersaucer. She seems to like it. It says 4 months & up on it, so I'm assuming it'll be something she'll really enjoy even later on. It's another tacky toy to go in our little town home out in So Cal. Ha! Unfortunately, I've to mail it out there, but it seems to have been a good purchase for our little one. (Meaning, it keeps her entertained.) Ella also got a package from her Aunt, Uncle, & Cousin out in Texas as well as a cute little bear blanket from her Grandma Bear. She kneads at it (like a little kitten) while trying to go to sleep in her swing. She's so cute.

The house is all decorated for Christmas. Ella seems to be fascinated with the tree & gets distracted sometimes when feeding. LOL. Right now I'm waiting for Jonah to call me. He's going to another base somewhere to do a special training for a week. Please keep him in your prayers for safety. He should still be able to email me though. :o)


Well, I'm going to post some pictures of Miss Ella. I dressed her up in her Christmas dress the other day to send Jonah some cute photos. Enjoy! :o) 3 weeks & we'll be up in MI for the post holidays.
PS- About the pic of the cows. This was the highlight on Sunday, the neighbor's cows got loose & decided to come graze in my parents yard. It was quite humerus.

1 comment:

GBDawn said...

Ella, you look beautiful in your Christmas dress! Gramma Dawn can't wait to be with you again! It's snowing in Michigan! You and your Mom will be able experience winter when you come to visit. Grampa is busy with his taxi cab business, but he's coming home at 6pm tonight! Yea!
Love,
Gramma Dawn