Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Guess what?!

Ella's going to have a baby SISTER!! On Friday we found out that we are 85 percent likely of having a little girl. We had our boy name picked out and I was quite certain this one was going to be a boy, however, I was wrong and our ratio is now going to be 3:1. Jonah is thrilled with the fact that he will be having lots of needy princesses
around the house desperate for his attention. ;O) We have plenty of time to pick out our little girl name and will announce it once the big day arrives. We are super excited and looking forward to sharing our little blessing with you all. My health is great as well as the baby's; since we arrived home from our 2 week vacation, I've been able to get back into work out mode. When I went in for my 14 week visit I hadn't gained any weight in 6 wks, however, the little one has and my stomach is bigger. ;O)

Isabella has turned two already!! Our little girl is so incredibly amazing. Her brain is such a sponge and her vocabulary has become so much understandable in the past few weeks. Potty training is still a work in progress, however, I'm committed to having her out of diapers before our next one arrives. I'd be surprised if she was still in diapers by Christmas. Ella absolutely loves animals; pretty much anything fuzzy and not human is adorable to her. She's always hunting for bunnies to catch a glimpse of on our way to daycare in the morning. She has her favorite stuffed animals that she enjoys talking and reading books to everyday. Recently her "babies" have gotten the boot when up against her animals. She has a shopping cart that she uses for a stroller; pretty much the baby doll gets stuck underneath while the puppy gets the pillow and blanket up top. Jonah and I found this to be quite amusing but something to work on with baby sister on the way. We have been trying to explain to Ella that her baby sister is in Mommy's tummy; she has seen the most recent ultra sound photos and is quite interested in those and realizes that it's a baby. She now goes to the fridge and points at the baby photo saying "Awww Baby; big hug" while squeezing her arms together in a cradled rocking motion. Cute!!

I'm quite behind on my posts, so I'll just explain these photos below for now until I get further photos up. These were taken prior to our Tennessee/Michigan trip in August. Jonah allows Ella to collect coins and stash them away in Jonah's old chipmunk bank. I got a couple cute photos of how excited Ella gets to save her money. ;O) Once it's filled up, we'll take her to the bank to deposit her money into her very on savings account. The last photo is of Ella with her bright pink pony; she got a gift card from Uncle Mike and Aunt Wanda for her birthday and this is what she picked out. Thanks to you both for the gift!! :O)







No comments: