Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jobs

We've had a lot of fun this week. Ella attended her first birthday party other than her own over the weekend. It was rather interesting trying to explain to Ella that she couldn't help her friend, Hannah, with opening her presents as well as none of then would be coming home with us. ;O) LOL. Other than that, we've had a couple friends in town this week and have enjoyed visiting with them; Jonah and I have recently been quite sad realizing that all of our mutual friends have left town or are moving away from here. Perhaps some other couple will adopt us soon.

Anyways, things have been a little stressful. We realize in nine months from now we will be moving, however, the comfort of knowing that at least one of us will have a full time job available to us isn't their yet. I would say right now that this is our number one goal. I am the one that is seeking employment and will be available to work by June 2010; I know this seems like a long ways away, but with the way that our economy it is right now I feel that having some network between friends and family is probably my best bet for employment. For those of you that do not know, I do have a BA in Music Teaching from University of West Florida and had the pleasure of teaching a wonderful 3rd grade class at Rocky Bayou Christian School for 7 months. I would love to get into anything that involves children, however, financially we are at a position that I am more than willing to pursue other venues. That's in a nut shell for now; please feel free to email me with any ideas or possible job opportunities that you may hear of.

Love to you all.






No comments: