Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 BLESSINGS!!

Happy New Year!!

We had a quiet New Year's Eve together, but we made it to midnight to celebrate. Seeing that we don't have cable, we were able to catch some last minute eastern time zone ball drop over the Internet. It was pretty much a ridiculous amount of people in Times Square kissing while singing the traditional "Auld Lang Syne". Other than that, we've had a enjoyable long weekend together. Yesterday Jonah's friend, Skylar, and his girlfriend, Megan, came into town to visit. We had a lot of fun being able to spend time with them and catch up with each others lives.

Well, I'd have to say that we are quite excited about 2010!! Esme will be arriving any week now and I'm excited when I will be able to say any day now. I'm not thrilled about the process of getting her here, but will be ecstatic once I'll be able to hold her and have her finally with us.

Ta ta for now!! Lots of love and blessings.

No comments: