Thursday, January 7, 2010

Welcoming the New Year...

Our adorable daughter.
Ella, Jonah, and Skylar.
Our beautiful family!
Megan & Ella.
Ella feeding her fairy bear.
So darling!
We were playing hide and seek & this was the infamous peek-a-boo location.
Not cooperating for smiles this morning.
Yes, giving the nose a pick.
Ariel is still a big hit.
I got her to laugh but she leaned backwards. This is our typical goofy angel. We love her!!

I woke up to find Ella holding in her hand her pink tutu with matching bow. (We put a toy chest in her closet, so she's uses it now to get to her clothes and accessories.) Anyways, she was already undressed when I came in to see her and was asking me, "Where's the kitty shirt?" She knows that she has a sparkly matching shirt (shown above) that goes with the whole ensemble. I'm quite impressed that she also picked out a matching bow. She's such a cutie! This morning wasn't a battle for getting dressed or having her hair done; she was thrilled with the fact that she picked out her entire outfit and that Mommy was agreeing with her ensemble. ;) She's so much fun and such a blessing. Today marks the start of potty training for our little one... we have ventured into pull-ups full time now. I feel like it's a lot of my duty to get her to learn how to use the potty seeing that I'm home 24/7. So far today... I've gotten her to sit on the potty for a few seconds... she then says, "All done Mommy!" I'm going to have to start some new tactics that make it a little more exciting for her. I'm not sure if Ella's into the whole "Big Girl" expression yet. Your potty training expertise is always welcomed for guidance.

My pregnancy is going well. The discomforts have arrived with being so far along. I guess the only thing major is that I'm having continuous pain in my left hip. I've my 36 weeks appointment on Wednesday, so we'll see what Esme's signs for expected arrival are to be. I actually went into labor on Ella's due date, so I'm assuming the same for our Esme (Es-MAY). Jonah plans to take off from work for almost a month around when she will be arriving. We feel very blessed that he will be able to do so. Please keep our little family in your prayers; we have lots of new and exciting things happening this year and are still a little vague about them all.

Thank you for all the love and support.

No comments: